Learn more about Dr. Harry Quigley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Quigley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Quigley
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Quigley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Quigley, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Angle-Closure Glaucoma
- Eye Diseases
- Glaucoma Surgery (Trabeculectomy)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Optic Atrophy
- Optic Nerve Diseases
- Optic Nerve Injuries
- Refractive Errors
- Retinal Disorders
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Quigley graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Quigley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Alan Quigley MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Harry A. Quigley practice?
- Dr. Harry Quigley has 1 office location.
Dr. Harry Quigley practices Ophthalmology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Ophthalmologists.