A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Quigley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Quigley, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Angle-Closure Glaucoma
- Eye Diseases
- Glaucoma Surgery (Trabeculectomy)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Optic Atrophy
- Optic Nerve Diseases
- Optic Nerve Injuries
- Refractive Errors
- Retinal Disorders
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Quigley graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Quigley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Quigley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
- Priority Partners - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans