A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Quigley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Quigley is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Quigley, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Angle-Closure Glaucoma
- Eye Diseases
- Glaucoma Surgery (Trabeculectomy)
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Optic Atrophy
- Optic Nerve Diseases
- Optic Nerve Injuries
- Refractive Errors
- Retinal Disorders
- Vision Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Quigley graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Quigley has 2 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Alan Quigley MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Harry A. Quigley practice?
- Dr. Harry Quigley has 1 office location.
Dr. Harry Quigley practices Ophthalmology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Ophthalmologists.