A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Phillips
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Phillips Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Phillips, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Coronary Artery Bypass (Heart Bypass)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Coronary Atherectomy
- Coronary Disease
- Coronary Thrombosis
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Phillips has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Southeastern Reg Medical Center
- Duke University Hospital
- Danville Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Rissler Phillips MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Harry R. Phillips practice?
- Dr. Harry Phillips has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harry Phillips practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Lumberton, NC.
See Lumberton Internists and Lumberton Cardiologists.