A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Rice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rice
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rice Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Rice, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Nuclear Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Rice graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rice has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Louisville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry M Rice MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Harry M. Rice practice?
- Dr. Harry Rice has 1 office location.
Dr. Harry Rice practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Louisville Radiologists.