A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Rockoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Rockoff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Rockoff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rockoff graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Rockoff has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Avroch Rockoff MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Harry A. Rockoff practice?
- Dr. Harry Rockoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Harry Rockoff practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Internists and Santa Monica Cardiologists.