A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Rockoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Rockoff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rockoff
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rockoff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Rockoff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rockoff graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Rockoff has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Avroch Rockoff MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Harry A. Rockoff practice?
- Dr. Harry Rockoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Harry Rockoff practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Internists and Santa Monica Cardiologists.