A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Rosenthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Rosenthal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenthal
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenthal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Rosenthal, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenthal graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rosenthal has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry J Rosenthal MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Harry J. Rosenthal practice?
- Dr. Harry Rosenthal has 1 office location.
Dr. Harry Rosenthal practices Ophthalmology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Ophthalmologists.