A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Rosenthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Rosenthal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenthal
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenthal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Rosenthal, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenthal graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rosenthal has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry J Rosenthal MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Harry J. Rosenthal practice?
- Dr. Harry Rosenthal has 1 office location.
Dr. Harry Rosenthal practices Ophthalmology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Ophthalmologists.