Ophthalmologist (eyes)
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
Feb 4th, 2015

Thank you.

Never Again! show details Never Again!
by Eliz P. on Apr 30th, 2014

He can be insulting and tactless and I refuse to pay anyone who comes across that way. No I would not recommend him to anyone I know.

Questionable doctor. show details Questionable doctor.
Mar 27th, 2012

Non-caring of the patient, more worried about his neurotic thoughts. Judgmental, rude, no tact. May suggest another patient's eyesight is certainly important... makes you wonder if you could be compromised. Perhaps he didn't like me and was intent on running me off. TG! His diagnosis was off and he didn't care.

Appalling show details Appalling
Dec 29th, 2011

Dr. Rosenthal was appallingly rude. He berated my aunt for failing to take medication that he never prescribed, then accused her of lying when she told him she didn't know what he was talking about. She brought a family friend along to her previous appointment (to make sure that she didn't misunderstand anything), and her friend took copious notes. The friend also didn't recall hearing anything about medication. I realize that mistakes are made sometimes, but I'm appalled that rather than admit the mistake and move on, he attempted to bully my aunt into believing the mistake was hers. He also seemed to be completely unaware of her medical history, in spite of having her detailed file in his hands, and regularly brushed off her questions. I strongly recommend that avoiding this doctor.

Oct 24th, 2007 on yahoo.com

I owe Dr. Rosenthal a great debt. He correctly diagnosed the reason for my double vision that I had suffered from for over twenty years. I had seen numerous other opthalmologist and none could determine the reason for my double vision. cataract surgery th

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
Jun 29th, 2007 on yahoo.com

couldn't ask for better: Dr Rosenthal is absolutely the best. He saved my son in laws retina when he had an accident on the job. We were very thankful

Read Full Review at yahoo.com