Learn more about Dr. Harry Rubash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Rubash is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rubash
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rubash Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Rubash, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Bone Resorption
- Bone Transplantation
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Femoral Fractures
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Instability
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubash graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rubash has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Upmc Presbyterian, Pittsburgh, Pa
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry E Rubash MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harry E. Rubash practice?
- Dr. Harry Rubash has 1 office location.
Dr. Harry Rubash practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Boston, MA.
See Boston Surgeons.