Learn more about Dr. Harry Rubash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Rubash is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Rubash, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Bone Resorption
- Bone Transplantation
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Femoral Fractures
- Fracture Fixation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Instability
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Injuries
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubash graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rubash has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Upmc Presbyterian, Pittsburgh, Pa
- Mass General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry E Rubash MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harry E. Rubash practice?
- Dr. Harry Rubash has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harry Rubash practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.
See Boston Surgeons.