Dr. Harry Rudolph MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 11th, 2011
Great Overall Experience
Overall, I am very satisfied. The staff was very flexible and had good bedside manner. I was able to get quick appointments and was in to surgery in less than 7 dats. Dr. Rudolph was very knowledgeable, personable, and had no problem explaining things to me in a way that I could understand. Would return to Dr. Rudolph in a heartbeat.

August 30th, 2011
Restored my Faith in Doctors!!!!
I have been a patient of Dr Harry Rudolph's and cannot say enough wonderful things about him!!! He has literally restored my faith in doctors, as someone who struggled with chronic knee pain for years,(popping, locking, dropping me to the ground) been to every doctor and every test, he LISTENED which is rare these days,he has made me pain free in my knees for 1 1/2 years now! and referred me to another amazing dr to help with my lower back, sciatica pain for nerve root injections. My husband a disable vet is also his patient and he has done more to help my husband with his knees then the VA has done in 10 years! Doctor Harry Rudolph is truely a blessing and I recommend him to anyone!