A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Ruth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Ruth is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Ruth, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruth graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Ruth has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Blessing Hospital
- Blessing Hosp At 11TH, Quincy, Il
- Blessing Hospital at 11th St
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ruth accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harry R. Ruth practice?
Dr. Harry Ruth practices Otolaryngology near Quincy, IL.
See Quincy Otolaryngologists.