A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Ruth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Ruth is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ruth
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ruth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Ruth, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruth graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Ruth has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Blessing Hospital
- Blessing Hosp At 11TH, Quincy, Il
- Blessing Hospital at 11th St
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Roy Ruth MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Harry R. Ruth practice?
- Dr. Harry Ruth has 1 office location.
Dr. Harry Ruth practices Otolaryngology near Quincy, IL.
See Quincy Otolaryngologists.