A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Ruth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Ruth is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Ruth, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ruth graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Ruth has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Blessing Hospital
- Blessing Hosp At 11TH, Quincy, Il
- Blessing Hospital at 11th St
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Roy Ruth MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Harry R. Ruth practice?
- Dr. Harry Ruth has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harry Ruth practices Otolaryngology near Quincy, IL.
See Quincy Otolaryngologists.