A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Allen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Allen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Allen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Allen graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Allen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mcleod Regional Medical Center
- Carolinas Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Allen MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harry Allen practice?
- Dr. Harry Allen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harry Allen practices Internal Medicine near Florence, SC.
See Florence Internists.