A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Cooper, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Immunopathology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Breast Cancer
- Carcinoid Tumor
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Polyps
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Liver Cancer
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cooper has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- Fox Chase Cancer Center, Philadelphia, Pa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry S Cooper MD is a male Pathologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Immunopathology.
- Where does Dr. Harry S. Cooper practice?
- Dr. Harry Cooper has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harry Cooper practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Immunopathology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pathologists.