Our records indicate this doctor is deceased.
Learn more about Dr. Harry Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Cooper, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Immunopathology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adenoma (Warthin's tumor)
- Breast Cancer
- Carcinoid Tumor
- Colon Cancer
- Colonic Polyps
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Liver Cancer
- Lymphatic Metastasis
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer (Transitional Cell Carcinoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Cooper has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hahnemann University Hospital
- Fox Chase Cancer Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cooper accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harry S. Cooper practice?
Dr. Harry Cooper practices Pathology, Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology, and Immunopathology near Camden, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Camden Pathologists.