A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Greenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Greenberg is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Greenberg, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Brain Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenberg graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Greenberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- Vail Valley Medical Center
- University of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Seth Greenberg MD is a male Neurologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Harry S. Greenberg practice?
- Dr. Harry Greenberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harry Greenberg practices Neurology near Ann Arbor, MI.
See Ann Arbor Neurologists.