A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Miller is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Miller, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
- Denton Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Shawn Miller MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harry S. Miller practice?
- Dr. Harry Miller has 3 office locations.
- Dr. Harry Miller practices Family Medicine near , .