A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Miller, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Miller, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Miller has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ellis Hospital
- Bellevue Woman's Care Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Miller accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 19 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 8 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harry S. Miller practice?
Dr. Harry Miller practices Pediatrics near Clifton Park, NY.
See Clifton Park Pediatricians.