A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Smith, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Smith has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Conway Regional Medical Center
- St Anthony's Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Scott Smith MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 13 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harry S. Smith practice?
- Dr. Harry Smith has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harry Smith practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Conway, AR.
See Conway Surgeons.