A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Smith is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smith
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smith Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Smith, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Smith has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Conway Regional Medical Center
- St Anthony's Healthcare Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Scott Smith MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harry S. Smith practice?
- Dr. Harry Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Harry Smith practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Conway, AR.
See Conway Surgeons.