Dr. Harry Schilling Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Harry Schilling?

A great ENT

Posted on June 12th, 2012

Not only am I a patient of Dr. Schilling but I worked with him in surgery. I pick my Drs. after observing how they treat their patients & I liked Dr. Schilling so much that I switched from another physician I had been seeing for decades to become Dr. Schillings pt. That is high praise coming from a Registered Nurse of 38 years. He has never disappointed me !

No Sense of Urgency

Posted on May 21st, 2012

Needed immediate care for serious vertigo; had to beg for immediate care. 3 visits with 3 diagnoses. Referral noted on Thursday visit for vertigo but referral never sent until Monday. Had to call twice and demand a response for therapy visit. Therapy appt made for 2 days later. 1 1/2 weeks with vertigo and still nothing but waiting, calling and reminding that i am a patient waiting for care. People are nice but have no sense of urgency in your medical care. You will have to call and call and call and hope you can get someone to care. Strange that an ENT healthcare facility has no understanding of the life-altering effects of constant dizziness.

Headed for Surgery

Posted on July 8th, 2011

Dr Schilling is very pleasant and took the time to give me detailed information about my condition and his recommendations. I am headed for surgery which I have put off for over 20 years. I feel very comfortable with him and trust that my outcome will be great.

Posted on October 31st, 2009

The surgery that Dr. Schilling performed on my nose was painless and helped me sleep after many years with a chronic sleep ailment. I would recommend Dr. Schilling to anyone who has ears, nose or throat illnesses.

Posted on September 11th, 2015