A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Schmaltz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Schmaltz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Schmaltz
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Schmaltz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Schmaltz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Schmaltz graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Schmaltz has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center/Scranton
- Mid-Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry W Schmaltz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harry W. Schmaltz practice?
- Dr. Harry Schmaltz has 1 office location.
Dr. Harry Schmaltz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Scranton, PA.
See Scranton Orthopedic Surgeons.