Dr. Harry Schmaltz MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedics Reconstructive Surgery Scranton, PA

March 6th, 2017
Bilateral knee replacement- .4 years later I now forget I have 2 fake knees . Dr Schmaltz performed a miracle!
I now play golf 3 days a week and walk the course

January 13th, 2017
Very caring easy to talk to. He explains in detail problems and best solutions. If he could avoid surgery and keep you pain free he will advise you. You make final decision.His surgeries are exact and procedures and recovery are explained in detail. Had haprfect hip replacement as well as my daughter, who had two hips replaced.Heredity is sometimes difficult to face!

January 25th, 2016
Bilateral Knee Replacement
I was blessed to have Dr. Smaltz and his staff for my bilateral knee replacement. I tell people all the time how positive my experience was and refer them to him all the time. I have my mobility back. My knees feel wonderful now.

May 6th, 2014
Excellent
Dr Schmaltz was very professional, polite, and did a great job on my hip replacement. He spent as much time with me as I needed and didnt seem hurried although I knew he was busy. His approach to hip replacement is very thorough and geared for the patient's success.

April 28th, 2013
Neo N
A glorified auto mechanic. He has horrible diagnostic skills. Doesn't have a clue how to even manipulate the knee to come to reach one, or is to sexually unsure of himself to touch a conscious man. Guessing a guy just in it for the money and good at memorizing what he was taught and mimicking the skills of his betters. Very full of himself and quite rude to his patients as well as condescending to his PA to an extreme degree. DO NOT LET THIS GUY TOUCH YOU.

January 13th, 2011
Dr. Schmaltz and staff excell!
My husband had a bi-lateral knee replacement just 10 days ago. It was an unexpectedly wonderful experience. Dr. Schmaltz and his staff are like a well oiled machine. Everything went like clock work. And best of all is the pain management. Pain was minimal and my husband was up walking around the day after surgery. He came home in 5 days and was going up and down the stairs (16 of them)several times a day.We recommend Dr. Schmaltz and his staff with the highest possible rating.

November 23rd, 2010
Dr Schmaltz is a gentleman and a total professional. Dr. is a true perfectionist with his joint replacement and more inportant has a very low infection rate.Definitely a forerunner in his field and patient advocate.