Dr. Harry Schrager Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Harry Schrager?

Would not recommend.

Posted on March 17th, 2013

Bedside manner is terrible. He is located in a pediatrician's office, but he has absolutely no patience for children. My son and I went in for a joint visit and he snapped at my son more than once for being nervous about shots and was rude to both of us. I would have gotten up and walked out except that we needed the shots that day for an upcoming trip out of the country. Would not recommend this doctor.

Excellent doctor wEho resolved difficult case

Posted on July 4th, 2012

I highly recommend Dr Schrager. He resolved my father's difficult case which involved an infection with antibiotic resistance. I can't say enough about his expertise, dilligence, and excellent communication skills/bedside manner - all of which were so crucial in finding an effective antibiotic treatment, in facilitating the hospital team and communicating with my father and me so that we were informed of the daily changes in my father's medications and reasoning behind those changes.

POOR BEDSIDE MANNER

Posted on June 26th, 2012

If you are looking for someone who listens, do not go to this doctor. Was very rude to another patient on the telephone, during my appointment. Very unprofessional!

Very Impressed

Posted on April 10th, 2012

I visited Dr. Schrager's travel medicine clinic. He spent lots of time discussing the risks of travel with me and answering questions, and promptly called in my prescriptions after the visit. Highly recommended .

Posted on February 19th, 2012

very thorough, good beside manner. excellent doctor.

You could do worse...if you have Ebola

Posted on November 21st, 2011

Scatter brained...forgets appointments, forgets to call in refills. He is also incredibly rude. He's a great person to visit if you like being abused. If you want to be treated like an actual patient, and not a burden, find someone else.

Posted on March 4th, 2017