Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Harry Schroeder Jr
Dr. Harry Schroeder Jr, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Birmingham, AL. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Medical Genetics and Internal Medicine. Dr. Schroeder is affiliated with Uab Medical West, Birmingham Veterans Affairs Medical Center and Uab Highlands. He speaks English.
Dr. Harry Schroeder Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin,...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Harry Schroeder Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.
Dr. Camille Sommer
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
Birmingham, AL 0.01 mi11
Dr. Jill Billions
Birmingham, AL 0.01 mi18
Dr. Siddharth Singh
Birmingham, AL 0.01 mi8