A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Serene:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Serene is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Serene, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Serene graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Serene has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Clair Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Elton Serene MD is a male Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harry E. Serene practice?
- Dr. Harry Serene has 1 office location.
Dr. Harry Serene practices Surgery near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Surgeons.