A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Shaia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Shaia is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Shaia, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaia graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Shaia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital - Parham Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry J Shaia MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harry J. Shaia practice?
- Dr. Harry Shaia has 1 office location.
Dr. Harry Shaia practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Orthopedic Surgeons.