A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Shaia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Shaia is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shaia
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shaia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Shaia, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shaia graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Shaia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital - Parham Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Joseph Shaia MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harry J. Shaia practice?
- Dr. Harry Shaia has 1 office location.
Dr. Harry Shaia practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Henrico, VA.
See Henrico Orthopedic Surgeons.