A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Shin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Shin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shin
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Shin, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shin graduated from Loma Linda University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Minoru Shin MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Harry M. Shin practice?
- Dr. Harry Shin has 1 office location.
Dr. Harry Shin practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Milpitas, CA.
See Milpitas Psychiatrists.