A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Shin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Shin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shin
Alzheimer's Patient Education Alzheimer's disease information and patient education guide to memory loss symptoms, diagnosis and treatment.Before Visiting Dr. Shin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Shin, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shin graduated from Loma Linda University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Minoru Shin MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Harry M. Shin practice?
- Dr. Harry Shin has 1 office location.
Dr. Harry Shin practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Milpitas, CA.
See Milpitas Psychiatrists.