Dr. Harry Shufflebarger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Harry Shufflebarger?

November 8th, 2016

Dr Shufflebarger operated (spinal fusion) on my daughter 14 years ago and she is doing great. He is the expert in this field.

August 16th, 2015

DR SHUFFLEBARGER WAS THE BEST

he was very very nice and knowledgeable. his staff are amazing too!! he made sure i understood the surgery and answered everything before going under.

July 9th, 2015

Amazing spine surgeon

He did an amazing time with my spine surgery

July 25th, 2014

best doctor

He was my surgeon 25 years ago and I still brag about him and I refer everyone to him.

May 3rd, 2013

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Shufflebarger was great. He definately knows what he is doing. My son has seen another doctor and we were not getting the answers we needed. Dr. Shufflebarger knew what he was doing. I felt so comfortable with him and my son was not as bad off as I thought. Considering the other doctor we saw could not give us acurate readings on my sons curvage. Granted the wait was almost 2 hours but it was worth it when we got into the office. Highly recommend him

December 3rd, 2012

I had a spinal surgery with him and im alive

April 21st, 2012

he is the best doctor my daughter had, his hand turn like God hands .Thank a million dr. Harry Shufflebarger

April 1st, 2012

Dr.Shufflebarger operated on me 5 years ago and I can honestly say he is the best you'll get. He saved my life and performed such a wonderful surgery. From all the doctors I had seen he was the only one that took basically a full two hours to see if there were other options for me instead of the surgery. In the end, I had to have this surgery done, but I had never felt so much trust from a doctor especially at such a young age. I am so thankful my family found him for me, he is a miracle doctor and has made my life so much easier. I have no limitations what so ever and am able to live my daily life without having to worry about my back. After my surgery, he was always checking up on me to make sure I was alright, even though he knew I was in a lot of pain. Having this surgery changed my life, but the fact that he operated on me and saved my life is something I'll be thankful forever. Truthfully, anyone in the South Florida area, who needs to have this surgery done should go to him. I won't forget this man until the day I die that's how pleased I am with the overall outcome and how much they all cared about me.

January 27th, 2012

Dr. Shufflebarger corrected my kyphosis via spinal fusion eight years ago, and he did an amazing job. Today I am still perfectly fit and healthy, with absolutely no limitations. I play sports and exercise regularly. I highly recommend him.

June 14th, 2011

Doctor Shufflebarger

Doctor Shufflebarger performed a spinal fussion on my daughter 8 years ago. He performed a miracle. My daughter's spinal curve had progressed from 35% to 55% in the two months proceding her surgery. The doctor had a cancellation and was able to get her into surgery a week after she saw him and it was Christmas week. He and his assistant are wonderful people, who really care.If you are considering surgery, and are in the South Florida area, he is the doctor to see!If her scolisis had progressed, untreated, any longer, it would have affected her internal organs and we would have lost her.Thank you, Doctor for saving my daughter's life! I never post on Websites, however, when I came across this one, after surfing for information for a friend, I had to share my experience to help others. It is scary when your child is ill, however, we got through it, with Dr. Shufflebarger's care.

March 17th, 2011

Wonderful doctor. He operated on my daughter's back two years ago. He has miraculous hands. We love him!!!

January 20th, 2011

Excellent doctor the best very caring and smart he saved my son from surgery