A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Silber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Silber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silber
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Silber Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Silber graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Silber has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- Howard County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry A Silber MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Harry A. Silber practice?
- Dr. Harry Silber has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harry Silber practices Cardiovascular Disease near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Towson, MD.
See Baltimore Cardiologists.