A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Silber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Silber is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silber
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Silber Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Silber graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Silber has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- Howard County General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry A Silber MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Harry A. Silber practice?
- Dr. Harry Silber has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harry Silber practices Cardiovascular Disease near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Towson, MD.
See Baltimore Cardiologists.