A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Silber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Silber graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Silber has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Howard County General Hospital
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Silber accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Priority Partners - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harry A. Silber practice?
Dr. Harry Silber practices Cardiovascular Disease near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Towson, MD.
See Baltimore Cardiologists.