A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Sirounian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sirounian graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Sirounian has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sirounian accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Mercy Care Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 21 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harry H. Sirounian practice?
Dr. Harry Sirounian practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Surgeons.