A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Sirounian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sirounian
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Sirounian Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sirounian graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Sirounian has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bay Area Hospital
- St Lukes Behavioral Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry H Sirounian DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harry H. Sirounian practice?
- Dr. Harry Sirounian has 1 office location.
Dr. Harry Sirounian practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Coos Bay, OR.
See Coos Bay Orthopedic Surgeons.