A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Sirounian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sirounian
Colonoscopy Patient Education Guide Read all about colonoscopy examinations and tests with Vitals colonoscopy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sirounian Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Sirounian graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Sirounian has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bay Area Hospital
- St Lukes Behavioral Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry H Sirounian DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 45 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Harry H. Sirounian practice?
- Dr. Harry Sirounian has 1 office location.
Dr. Harry Sirounian practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Coos Bay, OR.
See Coos Bay Surgeons.