A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Smouse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Smouse is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Smouse
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Smouse Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Smouse, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smouse graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Smouse has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
- Osf St Mary Medical Center
- Saint James-John W. Albrecht Medical Center O.S.F.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Robinson Smouse MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Harry R. Smouse practice?
- Dr. Harry Smouse has 3 office locations.
Dr. Harry Smouse practices Diagnostic Radiology near Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Radiologists.