A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Smouse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Smouse is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Smouse, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smouse graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Smouse has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Osf Saint Francis Medical Center
- Osf St Mary Medical Center
- Saint James-John W. Albrecht Medical Center O.S.F.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Robinson Smouse MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Harry R. Smouse practice?
- Dr. Harry Smouse has 3 office locations.
Dr. Harry Smouse practices Diagnostic Radiology near Peoria, IL.
See Peoria Radiologists.