A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Sokolow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Sokolow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Sokolow, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sokolow graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Sokolow has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
- West Houston Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Israel Sokolow MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harry I. Sokolow practice?
- Dr. Harry Sokolow has 1 office location.
Dr. Harry Sokolow practices Family Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Primary Care Doctors.