Dr. Harry Spiera Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Harry Spiera?

The best of the best

Posted on April 29th, 2015

A brilliant diagnostician and a warm, caring person. He is a rare gem.

Posted on October 7th, 2011

Dr. Harry Spiera is the best. So caring and oh so smart.

The best care

Posted on September 21st, 2011

He saved my life. I can walk because he correctly diagnosed my problem. He made certain that I saw other specialists totreat various aspects of what ailed me. There is no finer doctor I have ever known. He provides the care that other aspire to. The kindest and most compassionate of men and a brilliant clinician. Simply the best.

Posted on June 2nd, 2011

Dr. Spiera ;Words cannot express what a wonderful Doctor and caring person Dr. Spiera is. He has diagnosed my wife accurately whithin 15 minutes of her first visit. Something that 7 doctors over five years previously could not do. I also recently had a similar situation Dr. Spiera again to the rescue my life has totally changed for the better and I am pain free. In addition my wife and I have reccomended at least five people who could not get and accurate diagnose from Doctors the were seeing . We recommended Dr. Spiera and all are now doing very well and there diaeases are totally under control. I don't have enough room to express my admiration for Dr. Spiera I just could not believe there is a better Rheumatologist anywhere.

The Best In His Field

Posted on January 23rd, 2011

My husband and I are both patients. Dr. Speira is the best in his field, and a wonderful, caring person. The diseases a rheumatologist treats are very frightening for the patient, and Dr. Speira puts your mind at ease. You know you're going to get the most effective treatment.

Posted on December 20th, 2010

I would highly recommend Dr. harry Spiera. He is an excellent diagnostician, whom I've known for more than 23 years! He always takes his time during my yearly exams, never rushes,& is extremely carely. He is extemely knowlegeable!

Smart, wonderful and caring

Posted on June 1st, 2010

Dr. Spiera is extremely knowledgeable and caring! Smart with a great bedside manner. If you are seeking answers Dr. Spiera will help you find them.

Posted on September 28th, 2008

Dr Spiera has helped me to understand my condition with CRST by spending a well amount of time during his exam & consultation after. He explains in lay terms, gently repeating, so that you feel comfortable and understand his diagnosis. Dr. Speira knows who I am when I call to speak with him. I can't leave his office without tear in my eyes for the gratefulness I have toward him for all of his care and help

Posted on October 13th, 2017