A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Staley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Staley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Staley, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Staley graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Staley has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Hancock Regional Hospital
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Lee Staley MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Harry L. Staley practice?
- Dr. Harry Staley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harry Staley practices Rheumatology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Greenfield, IN.
See Indianapolis Rheumatologists.