Dr. Harry Stoller Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Harry Stoller?

September 26th, 2015

Is this man a good doctor? I will never know. He returned my phone call as a potential new patient and was so gruff and rude on the phone, I just hung up on him. If you can't even be courteous on the phone, I dread what you are in person.

April 2nd, 2015

Better life thanks to Dr S

Dr Stoller is an expert in bio-identical hormone therapy. Thanks to him my life is much better. I am now sleeping well, have no hot flashes, and am not irritable. Some other things are better, too. I wish there was big money to be made in bio-identicals. If there was big medicine would be pushing it and many more women could take advantage of it.

December 27th, 2013

watch out for his temper!

December 13th, 2011

Dr. Stoller is an effective and thorough practicioner. He has good bedside manner, and is easy to talk to. He saw me for a variety of issues, and with a relatively brief diagnosis on a first time visit, he hit a home run on everything! I would definitely go to him again!

July 2nd, 2016