A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Stone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Stone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stone
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stone Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Stone, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stone graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Stone has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mcleod Regional Medical Center
- Carolina Pines Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry D Stone MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Harry D. Stone practice?
- Dr. Harry Stone has 1 office location.
Dr. Harry Stone practices Allergy & Immunology near Florence, SC.
See Florence Allergists.