A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Stone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Stone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stone
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stone Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Stone, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stone graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Stone has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mcleod Regional Medical Center
- Carolina Pines Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry D Stone MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Harry D. Stone practice?
- Dr. Harry Stone has 1 office location.
Dr. Harry Stone practices Allergy & Immunology near Florence, SC.
See Florence Allergists.