A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Stone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Stone is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Stone, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stone graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia.
Dr. Stone has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mcleod Regional Medical Center
- Carolinas Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry David Stone MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Harry D. Stone practice?
- Dr. Harry Stone has 3 office locations.
Dr. Harry Stone practices Allergy & Immunology near Florence, SC.
Additional practice locations include: Hartsville, SC and Myrtle Beach, SC.
See Florence Allergists.