A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Studdard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Studdard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Studdard, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Preventive Medicine - Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Studdard graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Studdard has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Hospital
- Springhill Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Earl Studdard MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harry E. Studdard practice?
- Dr. Harry Studdard has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harry Studdard practices Internal Medicine and Undersea and Hyperbaric Medicine near Mobile, AL.
See Mobile Internists and Mobile Preventive Medicine Specialists.