A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Sukumaran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Sukumaran is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sukumaran
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Sukumaran Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Sukumaran, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cancer Pain; Chronic Back Pain; Leg Pain; Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS); Painful Neuropathy
Education & Awards
Dr. Sukumaran graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Sukumaran has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University Of Michigan Health System
- Harper University Hospital & Hutzel Women's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry P Sukumaran MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harry P. Sukumaran practice?
- Dr. Harry Sukumaran has 2 office locations.
Dr. Harry Sukumaran practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Bloomfield Hills, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clarkston, MI.
See Bloomfield Hills Anesthesiologists and Bloomfield Hills Pain Management Doctors.