A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Sukumaran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Sukumaran is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Sukumaran, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cancer Pain; Chronic Back Pain; Leg Pain; Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS); Painful Neuropathy
Education & Awards
Dr. Sukumaran graduated from American University of the Caribbean, Coral Gables.
Dr. Sukumaran has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University Of Michigan Health System
- Harper University Hospital & Hutzel Women's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Sukumaran accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harry P. Sukumaran practice?
Dr. Harry Sukumaran practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI and Livonia, MI.
See Ann Arbor Anesthesiologists and Ann Arbor Pain Management Doctors.