Anesthesiologist (pain control), Pain Management Specialist

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Incredible gift show details Incredible gift
Dec 27th, 2011

Dr. Sukumaran is my father's doctor. My father has 2 stage 4 cancers and was in incredible pain before Dr. Sukumaran became his doctor. Unfortunately my dad hasn't been given much time but thanks to Dr. Sukumaran he has been given back a great deal of quality. Our family can't thank him enough for all he has done for our father and us. He is an amazing doctor and has gone WAY beyond the call of duty for my family.

Grateful show details Grateful
by Kelly Bartashnick on Aug 5th, 2011

Dr. Sukumaran is actually my father's doctor and he has been a blessing to him and our entire family. My father has 2 stage 4 cancers and was in excruciating pain. He was told about Dr. Sukumaran by his oncologist (Dr. Smith, also a fantastic U of M doctor). It has been 5 months since he has been in pain. He now has a pain pump and thanks to Dr. Sukumaran's care he isn't suffering daily. I can't say enough about him. I feel he has a great bedside manner, is very patient, personable and really cares. I don't think my dad would still be fighting his cancer if it weren't for these wonderful doctors!