Dr. Harry Swartz MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Middletown, NJ

February 28th, 2013
Patient
My family and I have been patients of Dr. Harry since 1978. He is the best, he cares about his patients, remembers everything that has occurred, always there when you need him, he spends time with you and he diagnoses your problem without even doing tests. But he does do tests to confirm his diagnoses. That is why sometimes you have a wait because he always listens to your concerns. Dr. Harry and his son Dr. Steve are the best I always recommend them. The girls in office always try to help you as much as possible and are truly concerned. They are all very nice. They always make you feel comfortable.

August 26th, 2011
Mary Kathleen Polack Janssen RN
I worked for Dr.Swartz as a medical assistant many many years ago.I furthered my education getting my RN.For the last 10 years I have worked and ICU with residents and specialty physicains.I have seen very few Drs. with the diagnostic skills of Dr. Swartz.He cared for his patients and even though he ran a large busy practice he had time for his patients.His patients loved him and refused to go anywhere else when he was away.He had compassion and a sense of humor.Who else would carry his medical gear in a picnic basket when he lost his medical bag.Young doctors coming up have lost much of the gentle touch and understanding.I was glad I worked for him, it left a lasting impression on me and I hoped influenced my practice.