A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Turner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Turner, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Turner graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Turner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Gulf Coast Hospital
- Southwest Florida Regional Med Ctr
- Gulf Coast Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Leland Turner MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Harry L. Turner practice?
- Dr. Harry Turner has 1 office location.
Dr. Harry Turner practices Diagnostic Radiology near Fort Myers, FL.
See Fort Myers Radiologists.