A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Harry Wachen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Wachen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Wachen, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wachen graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Wachen has 3 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Forest Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Leopold Wachen MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Harry L. Wachen practice?
- Dr. Harry Wachen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Harry Wachen practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Forest Hills, NY.
See Great Neck Obstetricians & Gynecologists.