Dr. Harry Watters Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Harry Watters?

August 1st, 2016

It's been years since I've Dr. Watters and even to this day, he's been 1 out of 2 doctors to hug me while I sat in his office getting bad news or preparing for yet another surgery. I have told my husband that if I had to ever have a C-section I would prefer Dr. Watters to preform the operation not only does he literally know me inside and out but he's a wonderful doctor and I couldn't ask for a better bedside manner in a surgeon. He listened while I had issues after surgery. I even in fact miss him as a doctor.

July 23rd, 2013

Awesome Doctor

First of all Dr. Watters,.,...has never worked or been affiliated with the Mayo Clinic so that previous bad review is total Baloney. He has been my doctor for over 13 years and has always given amazing help , encouragement, and assistance to me thru all of my pregnancies. I cannot understand how ANYONE could not say great things about him. He has been in business a long time and there is a reason WHY. Please don't take that review for its face value. Go see for yourself why Dr. Watters is one of the best OB docs in the Arizona/Chandler area. A++++++++++

July 23rd, 2013

guess they don t really know dr watters

I have been a pt of dr watters for over 20 yeard and trudted him enough to deliver my 19 yesr old daughter who he delivrred 19 yrs ago I frankly was angry by the malicious review of the last posting check out his resume-h re has never been affilated with Mayo Clinic and his name has 2 "T's" not one so this poster doesn t know my doctor I have referred many patients to him and he consistantly gets 10 plus He s the best

March 11th, 2011

UGH!

I went to see Dr. Watters with my first pregnancy. Thoughtout my short time going to his office I had seen the other physicans in his office but not him until 3 weeks before my due date. He did the typical checks and all was okay until he checked my cervix. He HURT me! I asked what he was doing and he told me that he was "scrapping my membranes" and that he wanted to induce me 3 days later because "the baby is fine". I was shocked, scared and really angry! I did not go in for an induction, but my son came on his own the day that I was supposed to! Dr. Watters was not on call that day but one of his associates, and I am greatful! That associate delivered two more of my children and I never saw Dr. Watters again!

August 27th, 2010

Top Notch..service, knowledge and commitment!

I've gone to Dr. Watters for over 15 years and can not recommend him, his staff, the services and overall experiences HIGHLY ENOUGH! If you are looking for someone who is caring and competent then Dr. Watters office is where you should go! I truly appreicate all the time, caring and service I've received all these years. THANK YOU Watters Team!

August 22nd, 2010

right on target

Dr Watters makes difficult times seem simple with his caring and concerned nature-my confidence in him has been well deserved since he cared for me during some very difficult medical experiences He s simple the best

August 21st, 2010

My Savior

I read a number of reviews and am glad I decided to go with my inner feeling.Not only did Dr.Watters make the diagnosis when several other Chandler Doctors did not but he made me feel comfortable,appreciated and enlightened. Later saw a Dr at Mayo Clinic and they actually told me that Dr.Watters saved my life and that they recommend patients to him as well You need to see him and meet him-he's the best

August 11th, 2010

This dudes awesome

This doctor really knows his stuff. He was rated top OB/GYN in the Phoenix magazine for 2010. Very east coast, but my kind of doc, knows his stuff and gets the job done.

May 19th, 2010

Dr. Watters is the best.

I have been going to see Dr. Watters for years &would never want to go to another Dr. His bed side manner is top notch. He saved my life when other Dr.s just wanted to proscribe pain meds. I would recommend Dr. Watters to anyone & feel great about doing it.

December 11th, 2009

WattersRocks!

Dr. Watters is the best!

September 17th, 2009

the most caring....

HelloThere were very difficult moments in my pregnancy and I often felt terrible--I could not have picked a more caring Doctor then Dr.Watters.He spent time with me and answered every question-he went out of his way at every visit to be sure I was comfortable and he was there for me when I needed him at my delivery.

September 2nd, 2015