A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Webb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Webb is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Webb
Insomnia Patient Education Patient education guide to insomnia and how to battle the common causes of sleeplessness.Before Visiting Dr. Webb Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Webb graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Webb has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Raymond Webb MD is a male General Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Harry R. Webb practice?
- Dr. Harry Webb has 1 office location.
Dr. Harry Webb practices General Practice near Colton, CA.
See Colton General Practitioners.