A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Webb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Webb
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Webb Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Webb graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Webb has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Redlands Community Hospital
- Loma Linda University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Raymond Webb MD is a male General Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Harry R. Webb practice?
- Dr. Harry Webb has 1 office location.
Dr. Harry Webb practices General Practice near Colton, CA.
See Colton Primary Care Doctors.