A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Webb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Webb graduated from University of California at Irvine.
Dr. Webb has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Bernardine Medical Center
- Redlands Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Webb accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Inland Empire Health Plan - 5 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 10 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harry R. Webb practice?
Dr. Harry Webb practices General Practice near Colton, CA.
See Colton General Practitioners.