Physiatrist (physical, rehabilitation)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  *Excellent* Care provider  |  show details
by Philip Cutting on Mar 24th, 2014

I think that in the U.S he is probably one of the top 2 or 3 professionals in his niche. I travel the entire world to find specialist for my child, and spare no cost. I look, but cannot find better then Dr H. Webster. Not just skilled, but very considerate of the patient and the parents. He is a true advocate for those parents that truly care deeply for their children and are willing and able to look outside the box and work hard to help their child. It would be a mistake not to consult with him if your child needs exceptional care. I rarely give perfect scores, and even though I don't think Dr Webster is perfect, he does get my maximum vote for what a person can achieve because of his level of care, attention to detail, true love and care of his clients. So point by point, let me hit on the star topics: Wait Time at the office: for me in general with an appointment is around 10 minutes wait time if I come on time. I do keep in mind that for procedures there is preparation time, other clients, and that the nature of his clients are often not able to move very quickly on their own and that they are there for medical procedures and need a reasonable amount of mental and emotional preparation. Ease of Appointment: I've had to change appointments last minute, make appointments in short notice with international travel, and arrange special considerations. Without invading on his privacy, I can say that there are not many Dr's at his skill and experience that are as available as he is. I would say more, but I don't think it's fair to him and prefer let him define his availability to you based on your circumstance. Promptness: With but one exception in over 6 years, I have no issues with their promptness. Even with that one issue, it was not important to me, and more of a curtsy to them where the response was not quick. With the consideration of privacy laws and regulations around getting records, evaluations and additional support, I am happy that most often solutions are reached within 10's of minutes and not hours or days. Courteous Staff: The staff is great. They work hard, respect my intent, privacy and are attentive to my requests. Accurate Diagnosis: I'm tempted to give a N/A response for this because I'm not medically qualified to answer this. So from the perspective of a concerned parent that has a laymen's understanding of biology and physiology my experience is as follows: There were many times when I got a diagnosis of something other than what I expected (IE, considering Botox on the left side and realizing we need it on the right side or that Botox was not the optimal choice or even that something I want cannot be done by him) and after talking with him I understand his diagnosis and see where mine was lacking. He has not forced his opinion on us and has listened to us, reviewed material, recordings and recommendations from our teams of professionals and has made recommendations and done procedures that have helped move our child in a positive direction. So not just that he gives accurate diagnosis, he also works in a synergistic manner to improve our child's entire situation. Finally, on Diagnosis, he makes referrals outside of his scope that are very helpful. Bedside manner: It's great. he is very considerate of the client and the parents. He takes steps that might even be over the top to make the patient comfortable. This is good. The child feels as good as they possibly could, considering the situation. Spends time with me: He spends time with the parents, reviews any videos, materials, documents, team recommendations provided and takes time to consider and discuss them. His pre procedure and post procedure followup is great. The child understands what will happen, what to expect (if they are old enough to understand and discuss it) and even is able to express their opinion and desire. I've been impressed with my child's ability to accept this and desire to make progress. His follow up is great in seeing if a procedure was beneficial or not and preparing for follow up steps even if they do not include him. Follows up after visit: I addressed a lot of this already for the most part. All I can add here is that he as been following up with our child for at least 6 years with only one lost email. This is pretty impressive considering the amount of X-Rays, videos, phone calls, emails and prescriptions. I further recommend competent and hard working professionals to network with him as many patients strongly consider his recommendations and referrals. I say this with the hope to find better specialists in America as I travel the world to find the best and wish to see a much higher level of medical professionalism in the US. If this sounds like a strong recommendation, it should. I put my name on it, just because I want you to know that it's real. He might not be the right choice for your child, but you will not go wrong by having a consultation with him.

|  OUTSTANDING DR.  |  show details
Aug 14th, 2012

Dr. Webster is BRILLIANT. It is wonderful to have a Doctor that really cares about your child, something you do not see too often anymore. We would highly recommend Dr. Harry Webster!