A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Whiteley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Whiteley is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Whiteley
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Whiteley Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Whiteley, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Whiteley graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Whiteley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northshore University Healthsyste
- Evanston Hospital
- Glenbrook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Whiteley MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Harry Whiteley practice?
- Dr. Harry Whiteley has 1 office location.
Dr. Harry Whiteley practices Psychiatry near Evanston, IL.
See Evanston Psychiatrists.