A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Wiens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Wiens is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Wiens, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wiens graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland.
Dr. Wiens has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Jacob Wiens MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Harry J. Wiens practice?
- Dr. Harry Wiens has 3 office locations.
Dr. Harry Wiens practices Family Medicine near Mesa, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Gilbert, AZ.
See Mesa Family Physicians.