Dr. Harry Wilks Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Harry Wilks?

July 8th, 2015

Dr Wilks is competent, capable and comforting. During the past 15 years I have been one of his patients. I always look forward to his office visits because I am comfortable in knowing the he will treat me with respect. I have never found him to be condescending. He is well known and respected within the medical community. I have every trust in his referrals to other Drs for any testing or treatment for a condition I may suffer at the time. He always follows up with me and the testing or treating physician to make sure nothing has been missed. His staff is extremely knowledgeable and capable. They appear to work harmoniously and always in a professional manner. The waiting room is pleasing to the eye and always uncluttered and clean. Some current reading material is provided but it seems I just get interested in an article when my name is being called.

May 28th, 2015

Dr. Wilks is a personable and knowledgeable physician who takes the time to know me and treats me with respect.

October 6th, 2017