A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Winters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Winters is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Winters
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Winters Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Winters, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Winters graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Winters has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Woodhull Medical/Mental Hlth Center
- Kings County Hospital Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Anthony Winters MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Harry A. Winters practice?
- Dr. Harry Winters has 3 office locations.
Dr. Harry Winters practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Roslyn Heights, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Roslyn Heights Internists and Roslyn Heights Gastroenterologists.