A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Winters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Winters is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Winters
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Winters Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Winters, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Winters graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Winters has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Woodhull Medical/Mental Hlth Center
- Kings County Hospital Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Anthony Winters MD is a male Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Harry A. Winters practice?
- Dr. Harry Winters has 1 office location.
Dr. Harry Winters practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Roslyn Heights, NY.
See Roslyn Heights Internists and Roslyn Heights Gastroenterologists.