A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Winters, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Winters graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.More Education & Awards
Dr. Winters has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kings County Hospital Center
- Woodhull Medical & Mental Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Winters accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Harry Winters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harry A. Winters practice?
Dr. Harry Winters practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Roslyn Heights, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Roslyn Heights Internists and Roslyn Heights Gastroenterologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Enrique Winters, Dr. Hal Winters, Dr. Hank Winters, Dr. Harris Winters