A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Winters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Winters, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
Education & Awards
Dr. Winters graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Winters has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kings County Hospital Center
- Brooklyn University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Winters accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MetroPlus Health Plan - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
- Haitian Creole