A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Winters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Winters is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Winters, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Winters graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Winters has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Woodhull Medical/Mental Hlth Center
- Kings County Hospital Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Anthony Winters MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Harry A. Winters practice?
- Dr. Harry Winters has 3 office locations.
Dr. Harry Winters practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Roslyn Heights, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See Roslyn Heights Internists and Roslyn Heights Gastroenterologists.