A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Harry Woske:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Woske, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Woske graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Max Woske MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Harry M. Woske practice?
- Dr. Harry Woske has 1 office location.
Dr. Harry Woske practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Flemington, NJ.
See Flemington Internists and Flemington Cardiologists.