Overall Review

November 21st, 2015
Patient
This doctor is absolutely the worst. He refuses to listen to more then one complaint per appointment and won't give you the results of any test without another appointment. If he finds problems like high blood pressure/cholesterol, diabetes, etc he won't inform or treat you unless something horrible happens. Then he'll say oh by the way you have had this problem for a long time. I have put up with this for years, but no longer. I've been searching for a new doctor, one who actually cares if you live or die.

October 15th, 2014
New patient accepted- No thank you!
Harry Yeates is the most cocky physician I ever seen. The kind give doctors bad name. Medical school admission should take matters in their hand to stop people like this kind get into medical field. I don't know where his attitude comes from, either he is on drugs or something is not logical about his behavior. I brought my 12 years old in and he talk to him with this attitude. What in the world is wrong with this guy? Other patients negative review were well said, ( plenty of them ) from this personal experience I can testify just avoid him, period!

August 13th, 2014
THE WORST
Dr. Yeates is NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, in the office. I have seen him maybe 5 times out of the 15+ times I've been to his office. Even when I requested to see him I'm always told he's gone and it will be weeks to get an appointment to see him. One time I called his office on a Saturday (their open) for an appointment telling them my left arm was aching so bad I was in tears and my thumb felt partially numb. I was told they would talk to the doctor and call me right back, but I never received a call back or any kind of follow-up. Later that day I made an appointment with a specialist who saw me right away. Dr. Yeates should have immediately refered me to the ER. I was told I could have been having a heart attach. If you pay for a doctor you should be seen by a doctor not a nurse!! Also, his staff is a box of rocks, they never do what their supposed to do for the patients. His bedside manner is horrible, but you just have to make him treat you right. He is a nice guy, but he's never in the office. It must be nice to get paid for a job you never do. I'd like a job like that!

October 11th, 2013
Rude and very bad bedside manner
I was excited to see Dr Yeates after reading his reviews and was I in for a surprise!! He started off friendly but the rest of the appointment was horrible. I left feeling humiliated, unfulfilled and disappointed. He would not allow me to talk unless I was answering his questions and made me feel ashamed of myself due to the fact I am over weight and not in the best health. Little did he know because I could not talk, was I have had on going undiagnosed digestive problems that cause me to not be able to eat healthy and now have high blood sugar and low energy. I wanted to explain all this to him and new health problems that include joint pain and vertigo episodes but never could because after his questions I was only left with maybe 3 minutes to finally talk. I said what I could in 3 quick minutes and he gave a quick diagnosis. Never asked for a follow up appointment or indicated he had any interest in my health other then to say-if I have anything else to talk about make another appointment at the front desk. I was shocked that he never wanted a followup appointment after knowing I had a problem (our 3 minute talk) and the reason for my appointment was listed for a physical and other health issues. I guess if you are not in good health with a great figure he is really not a compassionate, caring doctor and I would never recommend him.

September 18th, 2013
Great Doctor
Love this doctor thought I can no longer see him because his staff is incompetent. I told them to never use the house number to call for appoitments as it was for my elderly aunts messages ONLY. Nevertheless they did, I missed an appointment and now I cannot see this exceptional Dr. The staff erred. Plain and simple. Would they listen and consider not penalizing ME for their error? Serious. These women are some of the WORST staff any medical office EVER had! Will this get posted.??? I don't think truth is relevant in this day and age!! Thanks Dr Yeates for past connections...you will be missed!!

September 29th, 2012
He is wonderful. Stays up on all new ideas on how to treat all different types of problems. He spends a good amount of time with you going over all your medicines and answeres every question you ask. Can't think of a bad thing to say about him or his staff. They are all very caring and so a lot of concern for all their patients.

April 29th, 2012
Excellent experiences every single time I visit this office. Dr. Yeates is fantastic and his staff are just as wonderful. Makes visiting the doctor a very positive and relaxing. I know I'm being cared for in the best possible way.

September 1st, 2011
best
I have been seening a few doc about a problem I had for a while but no one will tell me what was wrong and keep having me try this and that. At this point I was so fed up I finally saw Dr. YEATES and I felt so much better after talking with him. He is the best and I would definitely go see him again.

September 27th, 2010
On Time / Correct Diagnosis
After seeing 2 other providers, he found the answer to my problem. I think the other 2 providers were not prepared to give me an answer I didn't like. Dr. Yeates did in a very straight forward, non-judgmental manner.

September 20th, 2010
Quick and rude
Dr. Yeates is very quick in the room not very accurate and argued with us on what he beleived to be wrong, seen a specialist and he was complelty wrong

September 15th, 2009
Don't Be Late
On time. Efficient. Likes his computer but still talks to you.

March 28th, 2009
GREAT DOCTOR
BEEN SEEING DR YEATES FOR SEVERAL YEARS NOW. HE IS USUALLY RIGHT ON AND SPNDS THE TIME TO RESPOND TO QUESTIONS. GETS A LITTLE TESTY WHEN IT SEEMS HIS KNOWLEDGE OR EXPERINCE IS QUESTIONED. DON'T TRY HUMOR AS HE MAY MISUNDERSTAND BUT SEEMS TO LIKE A PREPARED PATIENT LIKE WITH LISTS AND WRITTEN QUESTIONS.