A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Yu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harry Yu, HONORHEALTH HEART INSTITUTE is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Yu
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Yu, BA, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Yu graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry H Yu BA, FACC, and MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Harry H. Yu practice?
- Dr. Harry Yu has 1 office location.
Dr. Harry Yu practices Cardiovascular Disease near Kirkland, WA.
See Kirkland Cardiologists.