A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Zegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Zegel, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zegel graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Zegel has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harry Gershon Zegel MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Harry G. Zegel practice?
- Dr. Harry Zegel has 10 office locations.
Dr. Harry Zegel practices Diagnostic Radiology near Wynnewood, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Collegeville, PA and Exton, PA.
See Wynnewood Radiologists.