A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harry Zegel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harry Zegel, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Zegel graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Zegel has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Zegel accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Harry G. Zegel practice?
Dr. Harry Zegel practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Wynnewood, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Paoli, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Wynnewood Radiologists.