A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Harsh Duphare:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Harsh Duphare, Board-Certified Internal Medicine Physician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duphare
Specialties & Research
Dr. Harsh Duphare, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Duphare graduated from All-India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Duphare has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Harsh V Duphare MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Harsh V. Duphare practice?
- Dr. Harsh Duphare has 3 office locations.
Dr. Harsh Duphare practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Tavares, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Acworth, GA and Marietta, GA.
See Tavares Internists and Tavares Gastroenterologists.